Learn how to design and deliver interesting graphics and visuals
Bored of using powerpoint as your main visual tool for communication in workshops?
Find it difficult to keep participants engaged with your content?
Think there is another way to share your messages but can’t work out how?
If yes join the SOF Graphics Class for an action-packed day of no-nonsense drawing and visual graphics. This practical one-day class is led by the talented Emer O’Leary who is a trainer and graphic facilitator.
By joining the Graphics Class you will learn:
- Quick ways to build your confidence when starting out
- The building blocks of graphics – lettering, people, icons, bordering and using shapes.
- The four main ways of working visually.
- How to use circles, squares, triangles, and oblongs to create simple images, quickly.
- How to create a one-page visual to use for training, meetings or events.
And so much more!
At the end of the class you will:
- Feel confident and excited about creating your own graphics
- Understand how to use graphics in a variety of settings
- Know how to quickly and easily add impact at your next workshop or meeting
- Built your personal network
- Had fun!!
Thursday 10th January 2019
10:00 – 16:00